Friday, April 22, 2005

Baptism of D

For unknown reasons, D invited me and A to witness his baptism (Mar 05). Actually I don't even know that D and his wife are Chirstians. Wait, D did mention it to me during our last gathering. Yes, I simply forgot it.

D and his wife were the only ones that delivered speech among those who received their baptism. Their speech reinforced my belief in certain areas, namely:

- people from broken family tend to get married earlier.
- people with tragic experience tends to believe in God.

I also learnt more about D's childhood, and the reasons (really?) of his rebellious youth. Still, I don't know why he would have gone to church at the first place.

It is (?) a blessing to believe in Christ. For the believers have the One from the above to guide them.

D said, "people cannot forgive people themselves, only the God can forgive people."

Will D's wife open her heart and speaks more?

Didn't see D's mother that night. A little pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home